Sunday, November 9, 2014

Visiting the Inland Empire Brewing Company Brewery

So I just found out about a brewery, Inland Empire Brewing Company, which is literally located about 5 minutes from where I live. I picked up one of their beers at a local Vons to try them out before I got a chance to visit them.


I chose to try their "Pepin the Short" Porter. It is an extremely coffee heavy beer, espresso and chocolate, which work perfectly with each other.


The color was extremely dark and the flavor was rich and well made. After having the beer, I knew I had to check them out for sure. Their website listed a bunch of beer styles so I was super excited!



The brewery is located in kind of a weird spot, like an industrial district. Finding the place was a small feat but totally worth it!


The entrance brings you to a small hydration station with some pretty cool decorations on the walls.




Their selections were pretty good for a small craft brewery, definitely had much more than I was expecting! Their prices were also extremely reasonable, you get what you pay for, and here you definitely get quality!


I picked up a custom flight of beers which included: Habsburg Hefeweizen, Victoria American Strong Ale, Brown Ale, Pumpkin Spice Ale, Head Splitter sour (my favorite), and an Oktoberfest style ale.

So freaking good!


There was a game room with a beer pong table, foosball, and darts; decorating the walls were barrels of aging beers, some were over a year old! 


Apart from the game room there was also a TV lounge showing sports games, I did not decide to go there though, I was too busy drinking beer and playing foosball!



Before leaving I decided to take two of the Hefewiezen beers with me! They only had three of their beers bottled but you could take home any from their selection using a growler.



So all in all, I definitely recommend you check out the Inland Empire Brewing Company
They are a pretty small craft brewery so they are very homey. Their beers are great, you will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment