Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A New Perspective

 Once upon a time I was packing up to finish class when I noticed a pair of glasses on the floor. I picked them up asked if they belonged to anyone, and since nobody claimed them I kept them for myself. I've had my old pair of Rayban's for a little over 2 years now and they were starting to feel their age. Along with being really really scratched, I went to the Oculist and I totally needed a new prescription as well! I had to finally say goodbye to them, we had a good run...



Look at those scratches though!



______________________

As my replacements I decided to try something I've been wanting for a while! Well kind of... I originally wanted to get some aviators but I decided navigators are better since they give a larger lens view. When you use glasses, the smaller the frame, the less you see. Its a pretty sad life. Anyways they are also transitions so they get a brownish tint outdoors when exposed to UV light.




____________________

Since the navigators are kind of cumbersome I indulged myself in another pair of glasses. What is this!
Anyways Coastal, a glasses/contact lens website, gives a free pair of glasses for first time customers, you just pay for shipping. Pretty sweet deal.
So I ordered a pair of more "sporty" black and red Puma glasses for when I go running and stuff.




Small frame and thick lenses.
______________

Thanks for reading! Hopefully my vision stops deteriorating each year lol

No comments:

Post a Comment